Thursday, March 13, 2008

Osgoode Hall is the provincial court house here in Toronto and actually being in court to watch the "theatre" is an interesting way to spend a morning.
Here is a page from being there on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I only got the one page done as the court adjourned, what seemed, shortly after I got there. But it was funny because I thought that I was being pretty inconspicuous, just sort of blending in to the background. But two of the attorneys made a comment as everyone was walking out after the adjournment that I was the "picture drawer". I said that I was and they asked if they could see what I had done. I guess you should never underestimate how peoples attention will be drawn, pardon the pun, to a drawing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML COUNTER
HTML COUNTER