Wednesday, June 20, 2007


2 down, 2 to go

Here is a process view of my on going project that was originally concieved as a birthday card for my wife.

It is intended to be a a 4 panel piece. I still have not worked out what is going to happen with the other 2 panels yet. I have several ideas.

I am having a lot of fun with it. So much that I am thinking that I want to get back in the illustration game and see if I can get some work. The extra money would be nice but I do enjoy doing the work.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tina Poe said...

Love the dated look and feel, great concept also! I'm excited to see more!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

hahaha.... I love it!!! awesome work!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

hahaha...I love it! awesome work!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:26 AM  
Blogger DavidSniderDesignStudio said...

I love these Eric, I'm a sucker for retro.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML COUNTER
HTML COUNTER