Thursday, November 22, 2007

I have to talk about the big weekend that James had in his hockey games. He played two games and had a hot hand scoring 5 points in the two games- 2 goals, 3 assists. The team still hasn't won but hopefully he is getting noticed by some of the other coaches and can move up the food chain for next year.

You can catch the highlights from the game last Saturday against the Leaside Flames, James' old team, here and here where he scored twice and got one assist in a 6- 3 loss.

I have to admit that watching his assist, seeing him fly down the ice, which I thought was his best play of the game, always brings a smile to my face.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for James! my little Owen is now in hockey II, he's very proud of himself! he is so looking forward to when he finally gets a stick, that'll be a little while : )

hope all's well!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML COUNTER
HTML COUNTER