Monday, April 16, 2007


Here is a video that was shot by a parent of my son James, #2 in the white team, scoring a goal this past season.

I have been spending a lot of time being invovled with his hockey and I really can't complain about getting to spend so much time with my own kid! But the best part is that it seems to be starting to payoff. He has had a good season. He got to handle the puck a lot and was one of our team's best players. Next year he wants to make the jump up a level and I would like to see him do it.

I think that there is a hockey player in there and, with time, he will develop.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Hey Eric! Thanks for the email and good to see you posting again.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eric!

My bigger little guy finally got his Snowplow Sam II patch, after trying four times, we're taking the summer off!
Hope all is well!
a : )

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML COUNTER
HTML COUNTER